We recognize the needs of our team members and their families.
Toyota Boshoku America (TBA) group realizes that our team members are our most valuable assets. We recognize the needs of our team members and their families, and as a result, we offer competitive salaries and benefits that will help us attract and retain talented individuals.
TBA group offers competitive compensation packages, comprehensive health care, 401(k), and the opportunity to make a significant impact working towards becoming a truly global company in Automotive Interior Components, Filtration and Power Train Components, Textiles, and other businesses.
We know that individual and family needs can vary throughout life, and because of that, we designed flexible benefits packages to accommodate our diverse population. Our generous benefits package is part of what makes TBA group an employer of choice for professionals in all fields around the globe.
Toyota Boshoku Health Center — In Partnership with Good Samaritan
TBIL has an on-site medical clinic that is available for all team members and their dependents that are covered under the company’s medical insurance. The clinic is operated and staffed independently by Good Samaritan.
Industrial / Occupational Health
- Return to work screenings
- Work comp case management
- Self-care education
- Injury prevention/Ergonomic assessments
- Durable Medical Supplies
- First aid treatment / administration
- Random, Reasonable Suspicion, and Post-injury drug testing utilizing the 12 Panel Rapid Drug Test Cup provided by CLIA-waived Inc.
Basic Primary Care
- Low-acuity illness treatment
- Minor disease management / referral
- Disease state evaluation
- Health education
- On-site generic medications
- CLIA-waived testing
Preventive / Wellness
- Flu shot clinic
- Biometric wellness screenings